- 1 cup unsweetened milk – coconut, almond, cashew
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 Tablespoons blackberry preserves
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Whisk together the coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator. Stir again after 10 minutes to make sure the chia seeds are evenly dispensed.
- Let the mixture chill for a few hours or overnight until thickened.
- Divide the pudding into 3 glass jars. Add the blackberry preserves and gently spread over the chia pudding.
- Top with berries and banana slices and granola. Serve immediately