Ready In: 30min
Cilantro-Lime Crema Sauce
- 1/4cup sour cream*
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3Tbsp very finely chopped cilantro
- 1clove finely minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium shrimp**, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1/2tsp chipotle chili powder***
- 1/2tsp chili powder
- 1/2tsp ground cumin
- 1/4tsp ground paprika
- 1/4tsp ground coriander
- 1/2tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1large avocado sliced or diced
- 2cups shredded red cabbage
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed****
For the Cilantro-Lime Sauce:
- In a bowl whisk together all ingredients while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to use.
For the shrimp:
- In a medium bowl whisk together chipotle chili powder, chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper. Add shrimp and toss until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque and cooked through, tossing once halfway through cooking, about 3 – 4 minutes.
To assemble tacos:
- Layer cabbage, shrimp, avocados and Cotija over taco shells. Drizzle with Cilantro-Lime Sauce.