Ready In: 24min
Grilled Pork Chop
Secret Sweet BBQ Rub
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and set aside.
- Prepare your grill for cooking. Allow the grill to preheat on medium high (around 400 degrees F) for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle your pork loin chops with the rub and massage into the meat.
- Place the chops on the hottest part of the grill and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Move the chops off of the direct heat and continue cooking for an additional 5-6 minutes per side until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-6 minutes before slicing.