Ready In: 40min
- 48-ounce sirloin steaks (see note)
- 1-2tablespoons McCormick Smoky Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 6-8cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4red onion, thinly sliced
- 2avocados, sliced
- 1/2cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2slices texas toast style white bread
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon McCormick Italian Seasoning
- 1/2teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1cup mayo (I prefer reduced fat olive oil mayo)
- 1/4cup plain fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- 2teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2cup half and half (or similar milk)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Cut texas toast bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with italian seasoning and garlic powder. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- While croutons are baking, prepare the blue cheese dressing. In a blender or food processor combine mayo, greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, vinegar, and milk and pulse until smooth. Add half of the blue cheese crumbles and pulse again until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and gently stir in remaining blue cheese crumbles. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Prepare your steak by sprinkling generously with the steak seasoning and massage it into the meat with your finger tips (on both sides of the steaks).
- Grill steaks 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked to desired doneness (if they are particularly thick or you prefer your steak medium-well they may need a few extra minutes on the grill) Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board, then thinly slice.
- Arrange salads with lettuce on the bottom, then top with steak, avocados, red onions, tomatoes, croutons, blue cheese crumbles, and blue cheese dressing. Serve immediately.