- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 lb mussels
- 1 lb clams
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 10.5 oz can clam sauce
- spaghetti, to serve
- Make spaghetti according to box.
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic.
- Add in shrimp and allow to cook 2-3 minutes. Add in mussels, clams, and white wine. Allow for white wine to cook down about 3-4 minutes, until reduced.
- Add clam sauce and cover. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and add spaghetti. Lower heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes to allow pasta to soak.
- Serve warm and enjoy!